- Prevention of Novel Virus
Prevention of Novel Virus
About the concrete efforts to prevent the infection of the new coronavirus
- We are taking measures with reference to the "Novel Coronavirus Response Guidelines for Accommodation Facilities" by the All Japan Ryokan Hotel Association
- 【About common space】・We regularly clean, disinfect, and ventilate common facilities such as front desks, elevators, and dining venues, as well as common areas where many people come into contact, or Plasmacluster air purifiers.
・We have installed disinfectants for hand disinfection in multiple places such as the 1st floor entrance, front desk lobby, restaurant entrance, and large communal bath.
・We have stopped using the hand dryer in the shared toilet and are using paper towels.
- 【About guest rooms】・Use a disinfected room key.
・We have installed a disinfectant deodorant.
・We have installed an air purifier with a Plasmacluster
・Room cleaning uses alcohol to disinfect.
- 【About the restaurant】・After use, we will disinfect tables and chairs with alcohol.
・Staff serving food will wear disposable vinyl gloves.
・Make the best use of the in-store exhaust port and air purifier to improve the circulation of in-store air.
・Social Distancing table spacing and implement social distanceting.
- 【About customers】(Accommodations)
・At check-in, we verify the identity of all employees and measure the temperature.
・We ask for your cooperation in wearing a mask and disinfecting your hands.
・Please cooperate with hand sanitizer with alcohol.
・Disposable vinyl gloves will be distributed, so please wear them until you leave the store.
In addition, please cooperate in wearing a mask except during meals.
- 【Three Cs measures in this facility】・Admission to the large communal bath and sauna is restricted.
Large Communal Bath:Up to 8 people can use at one time
sauna:Up to 2 people can use at one time
*When it is crowded, please give in to each other.
・We are limiting the number of elevators.
Up to 5 people can use at one time
- 【Employee measures】・We measure the temperature of employees when they go to work and manage their physical condition on a daily basis.
・It is obligatory to wear a mask during work.
・A splash prevention plate is installed on the front counter.
- *If the customer or staff is suspected of being infected with the new coronavirus, or if an infected person actually occurs, we will deal with it based on the guidelines of each institution.
*We will adopt the "Hokkaido Corona Notification System" promoted by Hokkaido so that if there is an infected person at the hotel, we will notify you as soon as possible from Hokkaido.
Hotel When you come to the hotel, please cooperate with the registration with the QR code installed in each place.